- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Table Mountain National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
- Due to increased peak season visitor numbers in Table Mountain National Park the park will be closed for all film, functions, photography and events from the 14th of December 2014 till the end of January 2015.
- We are experiencing problems with one of our main telephone lines: 021 712 2337, which is currently not working. As an alternative please use: 021 7120527. We apologise for any inconvenience and hope to get sorted soon.
The following extensions are also not working (including our fax line):
- Finance Office
- Tokai Field Office
- Fax line: 021 713 1542
- Wild Card, Activity Permit and Green Card sales are now at the Tokai Plantation Office, also in Tokai Road. Tel: 021 712 7471. Please note we recommend you retain your proof of purchase or renewal letter for your Wild Card membership in your car, to facilitate entry at TMNP gates when the power is down. The Wild Card office does not have a wheelchair ramp; please call in advance to make arrangements for access on 021 712 7471. Open Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 12:30 and 13:00 to 16:00.
- For directions to the new office herewith a map to Tokai Manor House and Wild Card Sales.
This natural world heritage site, and Natural New 7 Wonder of the World, is a haven of magnificent mountains plunging into crystal seas fringed with bleached white sands of the Cape Peninsula. The mountain chain stretches from Signal Hill in the north, to Cape Point in the South and is also home to the world’s smallest, yet most diverse floral kingdom, The Cape Floristic Region.
Table Mountain National Park is a must-visit for anyone in Cape Town, local or international. From open access hikes and beautiful forest walks to pristine picnic and day-visit spots to secluded picturesque accommodation facilities throughout the park, there is plenty to do, see and experience.
Conservation fees are payable at only three access-controlled sections of the park, Cape of Good Hope, Boulders Penguin Colony and Silvermine.
Must sees for this park include:
- Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope
- Boulders Penguin Colony
- Table Mountain
- Signal Hill and Lions Head
Still available next weekend!
- 'My Green Card' not accepted as conservation fees
- -Check in 14H00 to 17H00 winter (Apr- Sept)
- -Check in 14H00 to 18H00 summer (Oct-Mar)
- Base rate: R980
4th November 2014
4th November 2014
3rd November 2014
24th October 2014
9th October 2014
Posted by: Lesego (18th January 2013)
Posted by: lioness7 (14th October 2012)
Posted by: caroline V (19th August 2012)
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
17°C / 26°C