- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Agulhas National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
People with disabilities
- An in-depth accessibility profile for Agulhas National Park has been compiled.
- View the accessibily features overview for Agulhas National Park, as featured in the Rolling Inspiration magazine.
- Please see additional information on Wheelchair Accessibility
Accommodation for the mobility challenged persons consists of two units (one 2-bed and one 4-bed unit) in the rest camp and one 2-bed cottage at Rhenosterkop. At Bergplaas one of the bathrooms has been converted for the mobility challenged person.
Universally accessible. These historic cottages lie on one of the oldest farms in the Strandveld and was established in 1742. The cottages have been carefully restored for the modern day visitor. Energy requirements are provided by solar panels for lighting and gas for cooking, hot water & refrigeration. The facility comprises one bedroom with two single beds and a bathroom with a shower.
Agulhas Rest Camp:
Universally accessible. The unit features one en-suite bedroom with two single beds. A fully-equipped kitchen includes a two-plate stove (no oven), microwave and fridge. The unit provides a patio and barbeque facilities. A sleeper couch is also available but it is only suitable for children under 12.
Universally accessible. The unit features two en-suite bedrooms, each with two single beds. A fully-equipped kitchen includes a two-plate stove (no oven), microwave and fridge. The unit provides a patio and barbeque facilities. A sleeper couch is also available but it is only suitable for children under 12.
Accommodation images may differ from the actual units as refurbishment of various accommodation types occur on an on-going basis.
Accessible Activities & Facilities
- Southern Tip of Africa
Though the Southernmost point is accessible to wheelchairs users they will require assistance.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
16°C / 21°C