- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
South African National Parks (SANParks)
Experience the beauty and diversity of South African National Parks.
Travel and explore South Africa!
This site hosts details of South African National Parks, their camps and wildlife and community relations. It will help tourists and visitors with planning trips to the parks - self-drive safaris, game viewing, accommodation tariffs, adventure activities such as guided walks and hiking, bird-watching, 4x4 trails, sight-seeing, cultural and historical experiences, mountain biking, golf, canoeing, swimming and many more. You can also learn how to become an honorary ranger or how to take part in organised events within these conservation areas.
SANParks is one of the world's leading conservation and scientific research bodies and a leading proponent of maintaining the indigenous natural environment.
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Get Started! Plan Your Trip / Make Reservations / Book Online
- Media Release: Deputy Minister of Environmental Affairs, Ms Barbara Thomson, Unveils Ranger Monument at Kruger National Park
- Media Release: World Ranger Day celebrated at Addo Elephant National Park
- Media Release: Supporting our rangers who protect our rhino
- Media Release: Wilderness section of the GRNP changes booking system to allocation method
- Media Release: Bird Island Marine Protected Area celebrates ten years
- Media Release: Addo Elephant Trail Run 2015 (25th July 2014)
- Bookings open for Punda Mania Team Birding Event 2014 (25th July 2014)
- Media Release: Rhino carcass discovered in Mapungubwe National Park (24th July 2014)
- Address by SANParks Chairperson, Mr Kuseni Dlamini to the media (23rd July 2014)
- Media Release: SANParks congratulates Magistrate Msibi for sentencing (22nd July 2014)
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- 2 bathrooms, each with w/c and shower
- 2 bunk beds
- Base rate: R700
- Activity starts at 09h00 from 1 Oct to 31 March
- Activity starts at 09h30 from 1 Apr to 30 Sep
- Age limit of 12 - 65yrs
- Base rate: R225